Northwest Liquor Night tapes on location in some of the coolest restaurants and lounges in the Seattle-area (there will be taping opportunities in other areas). To host a taping, the host restaurant/lounge agrees to the following:
1. Provide a well-lit, private area large enough for our set (at least 100 square feet of floor space)
2. Provide glasses for the taping. We need up to 64 glasses, though not all at once.
3. Provide appetizers for our guest panelists (8 people total) so they can cleanse their palate.
4. Provide a server who is licensed to open and pour the liquor we supply for the taping.
5. Purchase any size ad on our website.
Our host also agrees to use their social media streams (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc) and/or in-restaurant marketing (fliers, table toppers) to promote the fact that they’ve hosted a taping of Northwest Wine Night.
Tapings last approximately 3.5 hours from set-up to tear-down.